INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
DANGORO 112 EC
Contact insecticide based on Acetamiprid 64 g/l and Emamectin Benzoate 48 g/l. DANGORO 112 EC is a systemic insecticide for use in the vegetative phase (1st Window).
Available in 125 ml
Apply DANGORO 112 EC on planting as soon as flower buds appear at a frequency of 14 days.
Half fill the BARA 16 L sprayer with clean water. Take 125ml of product, pour into the tank of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Acetamiprid 64 g/l + Emamectin Benzoate 48 g/
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Contact and Ingestion
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 0.5 L / ha
- function of application and infestation
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 19 2160 In