INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
SOUNDIATA 186 EC
Contact insecticide based on Profenofos 150 g/l and Cypermethrin 36 g/l. SOUNDIATA 186 EC is a contact insecticide to be used in the fruiting phase (2nd Window) of cotton.
Available in 250 ml
Apply SOUNDIATA 186 EC on cotton planting 45 days after emergence.
Half fill the BARA 16 L sprayer with clean water. Take 250ml of product, pour into the tank of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Profenofos 150 g/l + Cypermethrin 36 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Contact and Ingestion
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 1 L / ha
- function of application and infestation.
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 19 2077 In