INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
LAMPRO 318 EC
Contact insecticide based on Lambdacyhalothrin 18g/l and profenofos 300 g/l. LAMPRO 318 EC is a contact insecticide for use in the vegetative and fruiting phase of cotton.
Available in 250 ml
Apply LAMPRO 118 EC on cotton planting 45 days after emergence.
Half fill the BARA 16 L sprayer with clean water. Take 125ml of product, pour into the tank of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Lambdacyhalothrin 18 g/l + profenofos 300 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Contact insecticide
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 1 L / ha
- Function of application and infestation
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 19 2161 In