INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
TIGAMAX 100 EC
It is a systemic and selective post-emergence cotton herbicide composed of 100 g/l of Quizalofop-P-ethyl. It is very effective for the control of weeds in cotton and groundnut cultivation.
It is available in a 250 ml can.
Half fill the BARA 16 L sprayer with clean water. Take 125ml of product, pour into the tank of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Quizalofop-P-ethyl: 100 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Selective post-emergence systemic herbicide in cotton and groundnut cultivation
- Annual grasses and perennials
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- Stage 2 to 4 leaves of weeds either in the active vegetative growth phase of cotton or groundnuts
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 0.5 l / ha
- 30 Days, depending on the application
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 19 2098 He