INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
BAZOOKA 720 SL
It is a systemic and selective herbicide of post-emergence of cereals in general. BAZOOKA 720 SL is composed of 720 g/l of 2.4D amine salt It is very effective for the control of Chromolaena odorata and dicotyledonous in general.
It is available in cans of 1L and 250 ml.
Apply BAZOOKA 720 L on the culture. Half fill the BARA 16 L sprayer with clean water. Take 80 – 100 ml of product, pour into the tank of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 400 m².
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- 2,4-D Amine salt 720 g/l
- SL, Soluble Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Selective post-survey systemic herbicide in cereal crops
- Dicotyledonous (Chromolaena odorata...)
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- Stage 2 to 4 leaves of weeds
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 2 L / ha - Rice & Corn. 4 L / ha - Sugar cane
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 13 1346 He