INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
AKATELI 108 EC
It is a systemic and selective post-emergence herbicide for cotton and market gardening in general. AKATELI 108 SC is composed of 108 g/l Haloxyfop-R-Methyl. It is very effective for the control of grasses and some dicotyledones in cotton and market gardening.
It is available in cans of 250 ml, 900 ml and 2 L.
Apply AKATELI 108 EC on the cotton plantation and market garden at the required stage.
*Market gardener at 36ml/Pulvérisateur for 400 m²
*Cotton and groundnut at 225ml for 1 or 2 pulverisateurs (s) for 1/4 Ha
Fill the BARA 16 L pulvéisateurwith clean water. Preliftthe product, pour into the reservoir of the BARA 16 L. Stir well and completethe porridge with water. Apply theresultingpre-paration.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Haloxyfop-R-Methyl 108 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Selective post-survey herbicide in cotton, groundnut and vegetable crops
- Grasses and some Dicotyledonous
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- Stage 2 to 4 leaves of weeds
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 0.9 L/ha
- 30 Days, depending on the application
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 17 1855 He
You may like this