INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
AKAFARI 800 SC
It is a systemic and selective cotton-pre-emergent herbicide. AKAFARI 800 SC is composed of 800g/l of Diuron.
It is very effective for the control of weed germination in cotton cultivation.
AKAFARI 800 SC should be applied to wet bare soil and previously ploughed in the ideal for optimization of the action in weed and post-semi cotton. Dilute 250 to 375 ml of AKAFARI 800 SC in one (01) or (02) sprayers and apply the mixture to 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Diuron 800 g/l
- SC, Concentrated Suspension
- MODE OF ACTION
- Systemic selective pre-emergence, anti-germinative
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 1-1.5l / ha
- 30 Days, depending on the application
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 18 2019 He