INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
KELEN 400 EC
It is a selective cotton, corn and sugar cane herbicide. KELEN 400 EC is composed of 400 g/l of Pendimethalin. It prevents the emergence of weeds.
It is available in 800 ml canister.
KELEN 400 EC should be applied to wet bare soil and previously ploughed in the ideal for optimization of the action. Dilute an 800 ml can of KELEN 400 EC in one (01) or (02) sprayers and apply the mixture over 1/4 Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Pendimethalin 400 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Selective sample preventing cell division of seeds
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 3 L / ha
- 30 Days, depending on the application and conditions
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 19 2173 He