INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
ELEIS 200 WP
It is a systemic and selective post-emergence herbicide of Palm and Rice. ELEIS 200 WP is composed of 200 g/Kg of Metsulfuron-Methyl. It is particularly effective for the control of Chromolaena odorata and Thaumatococcus daniellii (attiéké leaf).
It is available in sachets of 1Kg and 70g.
Apply ELEIS 200 WP in Post-lift. Given the minimal amounts to be dosed, it is advisable to prepare the total porridge of 1Ha and proceed to the treatment.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Metsulfuron-Methyl 200 g/Kg
- WP, Wettable powder
- MODE OF ACTION
- Systemic selective
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- Oil palm - 300 to 500 g/ha Rice - 70 g/ha
- 60 Days, depending on the application
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 17 1948 He