INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
HEVEA FENDAIS 300 EC
HEVEA FENDAIS 300 EC is a curative and preventive fungicide based on TCMTB dosed at 300 g/l.
It is formulated to combat Fomes in Rubber cultivation, its formulation is indicated in the dry season.
Protection of seedlings against fomes attacks: pour 3.3ml into 2l of water for a crowned tree around the crown.
• Treatment of fomes: after detection of the disease, isolate the infected tree by bleeding by a circular ditch of 1m radius, 25cm wide, 80cm deep, with removal of eccentric roots.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- TCMTB 300g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Systemic and Curative Fungicide
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 3.3ml / tree, or 33ml for 10 trees in 20L of water
- function of application and infestation
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 16 1802 Fo