INFORMATIONS Flux RSS :
COCOA ALADJE 50 EC
Binary insecticide based on Imidacloprid 30 g/ l + Bifenthrin 20 g/l formulated for the control of pests in cocoa cultivation.
Effective on Mirides, Rod Drillers and Fleas ...
Apply CACAO ALADJE 50 EC on cocoa trees (Foliage and stem). Half fill the BARAMAX 12 L atomizer with clean water. Take 125 ml of product, pour into the tank of bara 16 L. Stir well and supplement the porridge with water. Apply the resulting preparation on 1/4Ha.
- ACTIVE MATERIAL
- Imidacloprid 30 g/l + Bifenthrin 20 g/l
- EC, Emulsionnable Concentrate
- MODE OF ACTION
- Systemic Insecticide
- PERIOD OF APPLICATION
- APPLICATION DOSE
- 0.5L / ha
- Function of the application
- TOXICOLOGICAL CLASS
- WHO Class III
- No specific antidote, Symptomatic treatment
- APPROVAL NUMBER IN COTE D'IVOIRE
- 16 1721 In